17/09/2019

A quick update

I'm still working on getting back to writing more regularly. For now I'm just taking it easy. I'm working on a series of short stories that may end up as a young adult book, not sure yet. The short stories are all connected but there is no main thread linking them yet. I've got 25000 words already but I'm still mostly introducing the world and main characters. We'll see where the story takes me. I believe it's easier for me to work on those little snippets, because each single piece is a story in and of itself, and as such every finished one counts as a win in my head, motivating me to do more. It works for me for now, and I hope I'll work my way up to one of my bigger projects soon. 
Thank you for all encouragements, it means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment