13/09/2014

Revisions and other stories

Hurray, hurray! I got my first book back, with editor’s notes, for revision. Is it weird that I’m so excited? Or, that I even love those notes? Seriously I feel like overexcited puppy whose owner just gave him some attention. After all bad attention is better than no attention, right? Anyway I’m almost giddy to get to editing. HOW WEIRD IS THAT? I normally hate editing! But maybe that’s just because it is my first book? Maybe it will pass and with the second one I will be all blasé about it? I don’t know and I don’t really care. I’m HAPPY!
Now I just need to decide: should I start revising immediately, or is it better to wrap up the chapter of my second book before I go back to revising the first… Decisions, decisions. Oh so hard is life of an author… And seriously I do have a busy schedule, writing, revising, and working two part time jobs… And packing my stuff for a move. And trying to work on a portrait I decided to draw as a gift…
Yeah… Overambitious much? That’s me!
Anyways, I’ll keep you posted on how my revising goes.

Bye, Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment