17/10/2014

WOW, just wow


I almost cannot believe it. My book has been released three days ago and it managed to jump to 18-th place of thirty best-selling books of the last 14 days on the webpage. It makes me so proud and gives me renewed eagerness to finish the second one. All the while different stories are swimming in my head trying to distract me from my goal of finishing the second book by the end of this week. 


I've got a whole weekend to myself and can spend it lazying in front of my laptop, happily typing and drinking bucketloads of coffee! I'll try to squeeze in some time for updating my blog and maybe actually catching up with friends on social networks.
Now I just need to plug my ears with some earplugs to block all the horrible noises that keep distracting me and I'm good to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment