09/12/2015

My week

 

So it’s Wednesday already. My week off passed I-have-no-clue-when. I went to bed one day and it was the beginning of my off time, I woke up and I need to go to work today. I’ve done virtually NOTHING of what I’ve had planned. Well, ok, that’s not entirely true. I did go to the doctor’s and registered there. Lucky me, it will take only two weeks to have my registration processed, yay! (yes, it was sarcasm.) I managed to fill out the cover questionnaire and send it back, I signed the contract for the book, I wrote a few thousand words into the third book in the series. But besides that?

I know it’s my problem, obsessively thinking of all the things I should have done and I haven’t. I know I need to let go. But it’s hard to change your entire way of thinking. I’ll try to look on the bright side, I swear! So:

I went for a long walk three times this week. (It’s an accomplishment because usually I spend almost entire off week home) I did some exercising. (and can feel it in my muscles) I met with a friend who’s going out of the country soon.

Hmm, when I think about it, I did quite a lot! (for me that is Open-mouthed smile)

So in this cheery mood I’ll share some pictures with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment