26/06/2016

What's new

First of all, "The Warrior's Light" is out now! In the five days since it's been released Ulr and Brad's story crawled to the top ten on Bookstrand bestseller list! Wow! I'm so happy. And I haven's had time to promote it properly with the mess that was going on in my house. Changing a boiler along with putting in new plumbing for it means three days of constant mess and not much time to spend online. I still need to send my ARC's to some reviewers, but that'll have to wait till the end of my workweek. 
Now, I'm nearly done with edits for my fairytale book. I hope to finish them Wednesday the latest. After that I can finally concentrate on Jack's book from Reality. 
This Wednesday my three weeks of holiday start. Actually I booked only a week but with my work schedule it gives me three weeks off. How cool is that!? I already know I'm spending the last week camping in Scotland. What will I do with the other two weeks? Relax and write! :D
I really look forward to that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment