29/12/2018

The End of Year Reflections

Yet another year ends. 2018 was a year of changes for me. So will be 2019. It I hard to predict where the life will take me, but of one thing I'm certain, I will not give up writing.

In 2018 my job became increasingly more busy and exhausting. To be honest finding time and energy to write has been difficult. But the second part of the year brought with it more surprises. Beginning a new relationship was not something I was expecting. It seems that good things can surprise us though. Being with the right person can change you for the better. I find myself happier and more motivated, full of hope for more good changes. With that said I'm still in that state in-between where you plan something but cannot put your plans into action just yet. It can be nerve-wracking.

I’m hopeful for 2019. If all goes well I’ll find more time for writing. I guess the most difficult part will be changing some of my bad habits. So, writing plans for the upcoming year…

  • January – “The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle” comes out on the 4th YAY! writing this book was fun. It’s slightly different from my other ones. A fairy-tale with a spooky twist. It takes place in the fairy-tale world of “The Prince and the Frog” and “The Sister of Seven Ravens.” The book gives us a chance to meet some of the characters from the previous book.
  • First quarter of the year – working on another fairy-tale story. This one takes place in a different part of the fairy-tale world and involves another character we met previously. It’s untitled as of yet.
  • First and second quarter – finishing a half-written story that’s been waiting for it’s turn for a while. It’s a first in a two part, loosely connected series. Once It’s finished I’ll edit it along the second part and submit them together. The third book that needs editing and submitting is a standalone for now with possibility of a second part.

I don’t like planning too far ahead as the stories tend to come to me unexpectedly messing up my neatly laid down plans. For now this will have to do as my schedule.

And Below Is the link to “The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle” Enjoy!


sm-sleepbeauty-stlr

The Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Gard’s minor magical gift lets him see the darkness inside people. Knowing servant Falk is marked by the old god Veles, Gard blackmails the man to go on a suicide mission with him. Soon after, ashamed of his conduct he releases the man from his promise, but Falk decides to accompany him anyway.

A trip to the most dangerous barony in the kingdom to attempt to lift the curse on the Sleeping Beauty’s castle brings the two men closeness they didn’t expect. While their feelings for each other grow stronger, the danger that they’re about to face might yet prove deadly.

Discovering the truth about the Sleeping Beauty’s castle in the most dangerous kind of way leaves Gard on the brink of death and Falk facing his past. It will take a lot of help from Gard’s family to convince Falk that the two of them can have a future together.

Buy Here

1 comment:

  1. Gonna be ready fo
    the Rapture, dear?
    RITEn erotic novels
    doesnt letchoo - you're
    too involved with your work.
    Here's the key:

    HEAR YE! O HEAR YE!!
    I hereby giveth unto thee,
    my just and worthy liege,
    me fruitFULL inebriation
    to do with whot thou shalt:

    This is an impeccably, motley invitation to join me in Seventh-Heaven to RITE some slick, sizzlin, zzzillions! of overdude books for the lengthNbreadth of eternity, exploring the concept of the endless, bombastic now in His validation of
    the G O O G L e P L E X I A N T H...

    God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete