16/01/2015

New Year Resolutions And Book Promoting

Okay people. I know that the new year is not so new anymore, but hey, I never claimed to be th most punctual person in the world. So here's my New Year Resolutions post. After I watched my favourite youtuber video about how she used to think that those resolutions were a waste of time, and why she changed her mind I thought I'll follow her lead. It's been always my opinion that making resolutions is pointless, as I am really bad at keeping them. But hey, people change, right? So why not try and change? So I came up with some resolutions of my own. First and most important one being: To write at least one book per month.
Well, I'm quite erratic when it comes to my writing, but let's hope I'll find the strong will that i need to keep this promise to myself. My other resolutions are more personal, so I'll share only one of them: Get my motorbike license and start saving for a bike. It is my dream since i was a little girl to own a real Harley Davidson and ride it. I am now closer to finalizing this dream that i have ever been.
Okay, and since you suffered through my confessions let's get to the part of promoting my books.
So I am a new author as you probably know and have no idea about all this stuff that comes after the book has been published. I only know what I like when it comes to my favourite authors. And I like getting books for free. So I decided to offer three free copies of my first and second book in Reality Series. I thought about making a contest out of it, but decided against it. So I'll give away a copy of each: Changing His Reality, and Reality Check to first three people who leave a comment under this post and then send me an email.  Pretty straightforward, isn't it?
So, free books anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment