08/01/2015

YAY! My second book's release day!

Wow! I still can't believe it. Today is my second books release day. It still feels surreal to me. My books are actually out there being read by someone!
The last couple of months had been tough. Moving houses, changing jobs, trying to judge how much time I can actually spend writing. Fortunately the busiest time has passed and now I can concentrate more on my writing.
The second book from reality series is out today, and currently I've got about 23K written of a first book in new series. The plan is to finish it and then go back to telling Tim's story in Reality series. Those who got to like Jason, Tyler and their friends will have to wait a bit to see what happened to the whole bunch.
Anyway, I don't want to bore you to death so I'll just leave a link to Reality Check and wait for your comments and opinions.


http://www.bookstrand.com/reality-check

No comments:

Post a Comment