30/09/2015

New house, new book, new start.

Ok, so apparently living half your life in past and half in present isn't the best thing to do. I learned it the hard way trying to cling to my old life-work-apartment, and deal with the new ones. Thankfully it's the last week of this dual life. Today I finished most of dragons #2. Only the last scene is left for the book to be finished and I'm so very happy. Now two other books are vying for my attention. I'm still not sure, if I should finish the 3-rd dragons, or concentrate on Bigwell #2. Well, anyway it's going to be decided in the next week.
In the meantime I'm leaving my day-job and staring a new one. Also, I'm ninety-percent moved to the new house. Changing from an apartment to a house and changing flat-mates takes a lot of effort and money, but I hope it is worth it.
Also just a week ahead of me is my week-long holiday. A chance to see my friends, visit my family and be at a cousin's wedding. It suddenly seems that me and my brothers are the last of the family to settle down. It's a strange feeling, but as I was writing today it suddenly occurred to me, It is worth, waiting for the one meant for me. I do realize, it is highly unlikely that I'll find the love of my life just like that, but it's better to live a fulfilled life waiting for my love, than to be  miserable doing so.
Anyway, I'm going to finish my book tomorrow, then start on the next one. Then I'll take care of the rest of many things that needs to be done when it comes to the move.
All in all, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment