11/09/2015

The move and other horror stories

The move is now underway and I am losing my mind. There's packing that seems neverending, paperwork, and I need to be in at least two places at the same time on Monday. The money is tight and time is even tighter. It is also incredible how much stuff one can gather in less than a year. I'm feeling like a director of a circus. Trying to herd all the monkeys and lions and camels in their pens, deal with clowns and acrobats and stay sane. I don't think I'm succeeding. Add to that the need for final edits to Credo Quia Absurdum and trying to finish second book about dragons... Yeah call the people with straitjackets, will ya? Anyway it's just one more week and then it all should calm down slightly. I crave blessed silence and ability to drown in my stories for hours on end. Let's hope I survive long enough to have it once again.
Wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment