03/05/2016

A quick update

Hi everyone.
I've neglected the blog except for the blog story, lately. It's time to make up for that. I plan a longer post during my week off - which starts tomorrow, but for now just quick update.
I got my newest cover yesterday. It's beautiful. Like always Harris Channing did a great job! You can almost see Ulr's mischievousness! I'm working on a (surprise surprise!) new series. I know I ought to stop with new ones all the time and concentrate on the ones I've already started, but what can I do... Muse a capricious mistress. :D Anyway, I'm working hard to finish my current WIP. Fortunatelly I've been feeling better lately and have more energy for writing as well as everything else.
I also have big plans for the upcoming week - transform my garden: My brother is supposed to make a DIY raised planter-bed which would allow me to repot all my veggies from small pots they're in. I ordered a grow-bag from amazon for my tomatoes and have a special grow-bag growhouse to assemble to protect the plants from neighbourhood cats. (one have already dug a hole in one of my flower-pots) Also there's a garden-set of a table with chairs and umbrella coming soon, I'll need to put it together as well.
Then, I got the leather scraps I ordered and my special little project of creating a steampunk belt-bag is calling to me. Also, I need to take my cat tot the vet, have him registered and get him a flea treatment. I need to go shopping. I need to call my friend. I need to clean the house. I need to...
Yeah, so a never-ending list of things to do is getting longer but hopefully I'll squeeze some time for writing in there somewhere :D
And for updating my blog.
Hopefully....
So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment